Who we are
Groves Naturopathics (our, we or us) and we are a Naturopathic Practice
Our website address is https://www.grovesnaturopathics.com.au.
Suite 1, 21 Station Road
Indooroopilly Qld 4068
We are mindful of the personal data that we ask you to provide us, and any information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
We collect personal data from Contact forms and Cookies
If you leave a comment or use the contact form on our site or you may choose opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. Other cookies are collected when you visit our site, these cookies will last for one year. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day. The cookies used on our website are the ones installed by default in WordPress and by the following plugins Elegant Themes, Google Analytics, social media platforms.
We used the information we collect from you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by you
- To provide you with interesting content
- To offer and improve our products and services to you
- To do a better job of informing you of our products and services.
- It may be used to provide other business requests made by you or about information that we believe may be important or useful to you.
Who is your data shared with and how long is it retained?
If you submit a comment, it is metadata and is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically. We keep contact form entries for 6 months, analytics records for 12 months, and customer purchase records for 6 years.
Embedded content from other sites
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service provided by WordPress default plugin.
- We use MailChimp for our mailing list service to collect your personal details so we can inform you of our blogs and promotions.
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements.
- We may be legally required to do so, or in good faith, we may believe that such disclosure is reasonable and necessary, we may be requested to disclose your personal information to courts of law, via subpoena or court order, real action. Or for violating the property or other legal rights, of us, or other users under the applicable law.
What rights do I have with my data I provide?
You have rights concerning the information we hold about you and you may:
- Access: You can request to receive the data you have provided to us. You may request that we remove any personal data we hold about you. Not including any information we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is incorrect.
- Erasure: You may request your personal data to be erased if: Where you believe it is no longer required for us to hold the personal data; we are processing it by your consent, and you may wish to withdraw your consent, you no longer want us to use your data to send you promotions, or you believe your data is not being correctly. Please send us your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid for erasure.
- Restriction of Processing to Storage Only: You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information if: You believe the personal information is not correct We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful, but you want us to restrict the use of that data. You have objected to us personal processing information we hold about you by our legitimate interest.
- Objection: You can to object to our processing of data about you, and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling, overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to handle it about legal claims
There may be a valid reason to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
Processing Personal Information for EEA Persons
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies; If you are from EEA (European Economic Area), our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information is for legitimate purposes include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our products and services, the security of our websites, and for our marketing activities. These legitimate interests are not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may if you have provided consent to us processing your data, you may withdraw your consent when every you wish to do so by contacting us directly.
SSL add-ons do not process any personal identifiable information.
If you wish to provide input on how we process your personal information, please contact us, and we do our best to deal with your request.
Notifications of Change