How To Make Your New Year’s Resolution A Success.
At the beginning of each year, we have a unique opportunity to share our New Year’s Resolution with others and build a closer connection with them. You might find you have similar intentions like:
- Get fit.
- Lose some weight.
- Get healthier.
- Drink less.
- Get organised.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Self-development, achieve new levels of awareness this year.
Here are some suggestions that I have found helpful to get the creative juices following in setting intentions for the New Year.
How To Create A Fresh Start
- Set aside at least 1/2-1 hour to think about what’s important to you. Nighttime works best for me. Write down 50-100 things that mean something special to you.
- Go through the list and choose five that you want to achieve this year. Tip, look at the one that will improve you and your families life the most.
- Now think of what intention you need to have to achieve those choices. How are you going to be:
What You May Need To Consider
- The energy you will need.
- The strategies you may need to put in place, to keep on track.
- Make a plan with daily action steps.
- Find a mentor to support you and keep you on track.
- What’s your plan for when things don’t work?
- How are you going to know that you are on track?
- What are your KPIs? (key performance indicators)
- Daily action steps.
- Can other people help you achieve your intention?
- Do I need to change my diet to support my intention?
- Where do I need support?
- How long will I comment to my goal?
- Have a schedule to implement action steps that are achievable.
- What level of exercise do I need to do to keep healthy?
- What foods do I need to include in my diet to support me?
- How much rest/sleep will I need?
- When do I review my intentions and refine the process?
- Do I need to prepare a menu for the week and have a shopping list?
Common Symptoms That Trip People Up With New Year’s Resolutions.
These symptoms if untreated are commonly followed by weight gain. Most people use food to bring on a happy feeling or emotion. You may feel better for a short time and then eat more food to feel good again. With this as a default habit, it does not take long before the weight, particularly around the belly gets bigger. On the correct diet, your emotions don’t have to run your life. If you set a diet with the intention to improve your relationship with food you will have higher chance to stay on track. Other addictions may also subside as you stabilise your eating pattern.
Our Groves Lifestyle Diet Is A Fat-burning Phenomenon
You can lose those extra kilos in 2021, become healthier, happier and have more energy. I am not talking about 3 hours of exercise per day and going without food. Why not consider a professional approach to weight loss based on scientific research, that has reproducible results. All you have to do is stick to the plan. Many of my clients comment on how they would never have lost the weight if they did not have the weekly support and guidance they received with our program. Learn more.
The New You! This time of year is a great time to lose those extra kilos, start here, contact us now.
In wisdom and good health
Phone: +61 409 278 320
Written by: Brendon Groves Clinical Naturopathic Practitioner and Founder of Groves Naturopathics and Groves Lifestyle Diet.