Dear reader, welcome to my weight loss summary blog. If you have missed the extended version, here is a brief review, covering real benefits and tips for weight loss.
First of all, that identify some cutting edge suggestions that you can use to improve your weight loss:
- Double your weight loss with a food diary writing down what you ate, when you ate and how much you ate.
- Get a coach helps you to stay on track and keep you motivated.
- Measure yourself regularly improves your weight loss results.
Some common mistakes people make when trying to lose weight.
- Doing the latest fad diet. These quick-fix solutions always rebound once you finish. The answer, find a diet program that has a proven track record, with a weight loss phase followed by a maintenance phase to keep the weight off.
- Overdoing one type of food. Salads are typically overdone with carb-loaded toppings — the solution healthy salad with protein to satisfy your hunger.
- Cheat days, firstly you are cheating, and the second you are eating for a whole day.
- The solution, have 1-3 free meals and spread out over the week.
How your microbiome, the good and bad bugs, in your gut, influence your weight.
- Dysbiosis is where there is an imbalance, where bad bugs increase in numbers and produce more absorbable fat from carbohydrates.
- Probiotics can correct dysbiosis and balances the microbiome in the gut, reducing inflammation and fat absorption.
- Both exercise and eating whole-foods helps to produce more healthier microbiome.
A study that showed when participates lost 4 kg they had a drop of 4.5 points in systolic blood pressure — proving that weight loss can reduce blood pressure. However, DO NOT rely on the diet alone to control blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure see your doctor. Heart disease can be life-threatening. More than 50% of people that have a first heart attack do not survive. The diet that has the most research for cardiovascular health benefits is the Mediterranean Diet.
Goals are like a map to success. They show you where you are going, and help you plan your journey.
- Tracking and recording your weight can be motivating. The recording also helps you to makes adjustments quickly if you start gaining weight.
- Tactics to overcoming obstacles, be ready for challenges have a plan to manage each one before it shows up.
- How to boost your chance of success, set goals and enrol a health care professional to support you, that way you are more likely to succeed.
- One of the best diets for weight loss is the Ketogenic diet.
Stress is an evolutionary body response, that puts you into an automatic state fight, flight or freeze.
- Symptoms of stress, short-term low energy, difficulty sleeping, poor memory, mood, IBS, constipation, long-term weight gain, thyroid issues, reduced immune function
- Chill out formula, magnesium, b vitamins, essentials fat acids, herbs to calm the nerves system.
- Diet changes to reduce stress, lower caffeine, avoid sugar, have protein for breakfast to stabilise thyroid.
- Exercise & meditation if practised regularly reduce stress hormones.
- Questions people don’t ask before starting a diet, what do I have to do? How long before I start losing weight? The best way to get a personalised answer is to see a health care professional who specialised in weight loss and can answer your specific questions for you.
- Ways to make sure you do not fail. Match the diet to your needs include any health conditions, medication, sleep issues, stress levels and budget.
- Irresistible benefits of ketosis, most people lose more weight with a ketogenic diet than other diets. It has clinical evidence demonstrating positive results; dropping triglycerides levels, increasing good cholesterol, improving insulin levels.
Personalised Q & A
If there are any aspects of your diet or symptoms, you would like to discuss or clarify, please feel free to contact me through this web site or if it is of a more private nature contact me through my direct email.
Ultimately, my goal is to provide you with the knowledge to make an informed decision on what diet best supports your health needs.
In wisdom and good health
Phone: +61 409 278 320
Written by: Brendon Groves Clinical Naturopathic Practitioner and Founder of Groves Naturopathics and the Groves Lifestyle Diet.