Things That Trip You Up With Weight Loss!
So, summer is coming to a close and a change of season is upon us, typically March is a tough time for a lot of people with, stress, lack of energy and we still have not lost those kilos we put on over Christmas. Even though the New Year resolution was to lose weight, things just got in the way.
Questions people don’t ask before starting a diet
- What do I have to do to succeed?
- How long before I start losing weight?
- Will the diet lower my set point?
- How do I know which diet is going to work for me?
- Will the weight stay off once I have finished the program?
- I am on medication it is safe to do a diet?
- What will happen if I don’t lose weight?
So, the best way to answer these questions is to ask someone who deals with these problems every day like your health care professional especially if they have a special interest in weight loss. That way even the questions you don’t know will be answered.
The benefits of Weight Loss
Besides the obvious you look great, there are many benefits, for example:
- More energy
- Cravings reduce
- Sleep better
- Support fitness
- Health markers may also improve
- LDL cholesterol
- Insulin levels
- Leptin levels
- Cortisol levels
- Serotonin levels
Ways To Make Sure You Do Not Fail
This time, rather than turning to those celebrity diets that look unreal or one of those ‘quick fix’ diets that promise to get you into your bikini or speedos in two weeks. Consider for instance your health care professional whose job is to keep you healthy and:
- Matches the diet to your specific needs
- Takes into consideration your health condition
- Crosschecks any herb-drug-nutrient interactions
- Addresses your stress levels
- Fits into your budget
Irresistible Benefits Of Ketosis
Ketosis is specifically designed to limit sugar and other high glycemic index carbs, providing you with adequate protein to get you into a state of fat burning.
- Clinical evidence has shown that a ketogenic diet improves fat burning.
- Improves insulin levels
- Triglycerides drop
- More weight loss than other diets
- Increases HDL cholesterol
- Not hungry
If there are any aspects of your diet, you would like to discuss or clarify, please feel free to contact me through this web site or if it is of a more private nature contact me through my direct email. Ultimately, my goal is to provide you with the knowledge to make an informed decision on what diet best supports your health needs. Ketogenic
In wisdom and good health
Phone: +61 409 278 320